Friday, January 16, 2015



So the last week has been so overwhelming to us, is a good way. Everything seems to be falling into place the way the Lord has intended it to. We are being watched over in so many ways. Love has been poured out upon us like we could not imagine. The support from all of our Family and friends has been fantastic and we have been strengthened beyond our own comprehension.

My recent outpatient procedure went well and I was able to recover without problems, (post dural puncture headaches being the main concern). I have had Family by my side the whole time as well which has been SO comforting being far from home.
I returned from an important appointment today that was in prep for my next procedure and actual treatment. I will be undergoing a clinical trial that has only been done over the last 3 years. I will be the 16th person to ever have this done. It is a direct arterial chemo infusion into my tumor. They will feed micro catheters into the tumor and then deliver toxic concentrations of a special chemo drug that will effect the tumor directly vs feeding the whole body with the chemo hoping to effect the tumor in question. There is only the one doctor who does this and I feel so fortunate to be a part of this.
I will do 3 initial treatments of this being spaced apart by about 3-4 weeks each. This will require more travel back and forth but it will be worth it.
I can't begin to tell you how blessed we are to be where we are, with who we are, and at the time we are right now. God is laying out the path before us and it is fascinating to see where it is taking us.


From our Family to you and yours Amy and I thank you with all our hearts for the never ending love and support we are feeling from you all.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment